Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring!


Spring is in the air here in Oregon!  For the last couple of weeks, I have found myself feeling more depressed than normal.  I didn't know what to attribute it to until the sun came out last week.  Suddenly, I was out working in the yard, weeding my flower beds and mowing my lawn and all those depressing thoughts evaporated.  I have always LOVED the rain and the clouds but as I get older, I have noticed that if it goes on too long, it tends to dampen my spirits.  Today, it's another glorious day and I intend on gutting my backyard.  I can't think of a better way to feel good!



Here is another little girl that was so happy to see the sun!  Yesterday we witnessed her dancing and singing in the sunshine before we left for church.  She had made up a jazzy tune about how much she loves spring...the sun, the flowers and the warmth.  It was really cute...and went on for about 30 minutes!  Yeah, my kids may be a bit sunshine deprived!

Here is week 9






No comments:

Post a Comment