Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sick days

Hello everyone!  I am sooo very sick this week ( I finally caught the much publicized flu that has been going around)  Let me tell you, it is miserable.  When mom gets sick, it seems everything falls apart.  Casey, bless his heart, tries so hard to put in a full day at work and then come home to make dinner (or pick it up), play with the kids and then race off to his meetings.  Moms just can't get sick.  I guess the good news is that since I got it first, I will be healthy enough to care for everyone else when they finally get it. 

In other news, we are anxiously awaiting the mission call for my parents.  Every time I see their caller id on my phone I get so excited that they got that blessed white envelope in the mail.  But, alas, with senior couples I guess they take a little longer to process.  We can't wait to learn where they will go!  We are so proud of them and the example that they are setting for their grandchildren!

Here is week 2



1 comment:

  1. I tell Einar all the time that Mommies should never get sick! But alas, we do. I hope you're feeling better now.

    While reading your pages, I wanted to tell you that I'm about to start taking piano lessons. You've inspired me! I've always wanted to learn to play, and seeing how you've done such an amazing job developing this talent, I decided to go for it. We only have a 3/4 electric keyboard (a piano is too heavy for our military moves at this time), but it'll do! :)

    Thanks for being such a great example and inspiration!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete